Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yiruma's Destiny of Love Album!

If you don't already have a copy, but loved Love Hurts, the song I've been talking about in my recent posts, I'd recommend you get the album the song was from -- Destiny of Love. You can grab a copy by clicking on the link below.^^ I got the album recently and I really liked a few of the songs in there, especially Mika's Song, The Last Song and of course, Love Hurts:) Wonder if all his albums  are this good...there were piano pieces, orchestrated tracks and his singing! Never knew Yiruma sang!!! And he does it really well too!


Sigh, I must have sounded like a moron in that last line, lol...there's so much in music I don't know...how exciting:D

Anyways, that's all for this post. Have a think about the album, yeah? That Mika's Song is still stuck in my head...argh...

BTW, love the orchestrated version of Mika's Song...can cry listening to it.T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment